
I used to work at Speak Out! An agency for activists and artists. One of the huge reasons I could really appreciate that work was because of people like Howard Zinn. People who were changing the way we look at education, history, and life! He changed the way I looked at school and the way I saw the world. I'll never ever forget it. I'm glad to still continue to work and live within a strong activist community.
Lets all be thankful we have the knowledge that we can be better, that we can live better and minorities continue to overcome. We still have hope.
Story about his death and life here

I didn't know you worked at SpeakOut! I used to get speakers and artists through them all the time!
ReplyDeleteyeppers! i was an intern and then they started paying me part time. it was while i was still working at whole foods too. must have been the summer of .... 2007?
ReplyDelete