Monday, January 18, 2010

UPDATE: Golden Globes of Sadness

Well, its official. This year was AVATARDED. see here for Urban Dictionary's definition.

Winners here.

I can't believe this crap. Well, let me just say I feel about half and half. CRAPNESS: Sandra Bullock won, RDJ won, Avatar won (great CGI yes, best movie NOOOOO).
To be fair, I haven't seen either The Blind Side or Sherlock Holmes BUT I can tell you that we need to have a better understanding of what makes one great. NOT white privilege and NOT popularity. I think that those two winners demonstrate this, respectively.

AWESOMENESS:
Glee, best show comedy or musical. Up, well deserved Pixar, as usual. And Dexter and Jeff Bridges and best screenplay to Up in the Air and best supporting drama to Christoph Waltz. And The White Ribbon, that looks awesome.

The rest I could pretty much care less. I'm just sick of the little films not getting recognition where they deserve it but we are talking about Hollywood here and one of the crappiest years in film.

And I really hate Sandra Bullock and I think shes crap.

Love,
k

1 comment:

  1. I nominate Sandra Bullock for the Nicolas Cage Honorary "WTF, Just Stop It ALready" Award For Consistently Dubious Achievements In Film.

    ReplyDelete